Monday, August 15, 2005

XJerzeeGuy

15 Aug 2005, 16:52
XJerzeeGuy: so what's a handsome man like yourself doing single??




15 Aug 2005, 20:14
You: i could write a book about that lol but i rather be simple and to the point to your question: i am afraid to give my all to the wrong person, my job has me traveling a lot, hard to trust people in now days, not too many boyfriend material genuine men out there, and the main one: no one has been able to make me feel "that" kind of love just yet

15 Aug 2005, 20:16
XJerzeeGuy: wow .. that is too bad. not for nothing but there are still some good guys out there that are trusting and honest. I can understand how you feel and know it must be hard to be away from 'home' and want to be able to trust your partner while you are away .. you sound like a really nice guy .. especially if you feel that way .. very nice!!

15 Aug 2005, 20:22
You: I have no doubt there are few good and genuine men out there, and i have met a few :-) Unfortunately, none which have awaken yet the passion and love i so withhold

15 Aug 2005, 20:25
XJerzeeGuy: I know what you mean .. I'm looking for the 'wow' factor .. i want to be wowed by someone this time around .. someone that knows the little things in life are so much more important .. to remember things that are special .. I do like your style and the fact that you will hold out for just what you want ..

15 Aug 2005, 20:26
XJerzeeGuy: and by the way .. so far my favorite story is 'Keep Your Fork' I haven't read them all yet .. I like how you write very much ..

No comments: